A Thought: What Does God Want From Me Today?
God wants you to:
1) Greet Him first thing;
2) Prepare yourself to serve and witness His Love to others;
3) To do your work with joy, even when it’s tough, because God has given you the blessing of that work/job;
4) To spend time with at least one person who needs your care or who cares about you;
5) To take good care of your body, mind, and soul that it may serve God, others and you, well;
6) To end your day in thanks to God as you pray for those in need, and thanking God for meeting your need.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Micah 6:8. “What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”