Minister of Youth and Young Adults
Asbury UMC is seeking a dedicated Christian with a heart for youth and their families to be our new Minister of Youth and Young Adults.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Planning, organizing and fulfilling events and programs for youth and young adults
- Participating in Veritas, Ozark Mission Project and Jr. & Sr. High Assembly with the United Methodist Church
- Leading Wednesday night Bible Study
- Planning and leading Sunday night youth activities
- Participating in Worship services on Sunday mornings
- Preparing lessons for Sunday School
- As full time staff, regular office hours would be established
All interested persons desiring to apply for this open position on our staff, should send inquiries and/or resumes’ to Reverend Mary Hilliard: email@example.com. Thank you!